It’s been a busy week my friends. Summer has officially started in our home now that Mini-Me has finished her first year of college (Didn’t we just drop her off??) and my empty nest status is on hiatus until the end of August. Re-entry into “mommy-mode” didn’t take but a day or so for me to slip back into my old ways – like an old pair of fuzzy slippers. There’s noise. There’s action. There’s snuggling. And I’m loving every minute of it.
We’ve been spending a lot of time here…catching up on our favorite TV shows.
I also spent a little time in this baby for a fabulous friend’s birthday celebration. I sang (soft enough for others to drown me out for everyone’s benefit) but did not use the pole – I have standards (and apparently so do they – because they didn’t ask me!).
Here are some of my favorite posts from this week for you to enjoy in between all those fun pool parties and yummy BBQ’s:
- To The Moon And Back ~ Carpool, Couture and Cocktails
- The Cicadas Sent Me To The Mall. Yes, REALLY. ~ Let Me Start By Saying
- Graduation Is All About The Crap And Gown ~ Donna Highfill
- 12 Most Lip-Smacking Recipes For A Memorial Day Cookout ~ Mary Dell Harrington/12Most
- My Being A Mom Has Absolutely No Bearing On My Business Acumen ~ Morgan Shanahan
What are your Memorial Day Weekend plans?
Have a fun, safe and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!
Subscribe to Blog Via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email: